Perth Festival Website Now Live
We are LIVE!
Usually in the winter months our time is dominated with booking acts, researching shows and coordinating a jam-packed programme for our arts festival that takes place over ten days in May, each and every year.
This year, in amongst a new Festival Administrator settling in - welcome Helen! - and the usual discussions on programming, we've also decided to relaunch the website.
Our brief was simple - we wanted somthing that embraced the colourful, creative energy of Perth Festival of the Arts, that was easy to navigate, straightforward to use across all sizes of screen, and flexible enough to host both our Festival programme and all of the extra bits of info our wonderful audiences might need.
In order to execute this, we called upon the winning combination of The Red String Agency and Liberty Engine; both Perthshire-based businesses, they have succesfully delivered some of the area's best websites including Small City, Big Personality, Perth Racecourse and Ski Glenshee.
And this is the result! Have a click through and make sure you spend some time interacting with our fab new features – we think they’re great and we hope you do too.
- Sharing buttons on every event: Designed to make it super easy for you to share with your friends via email, Whatsapp or in a text OR to splash across your social media in order to drum up a crowd and make a night of it in May!
- Friends Membership Sign up: We’ve looked at the Festival Friends scheme and have created some new packages to make being our friend much easier, and even more attractive.
- Archive: With 47 years under our belt we have a LOT of fantastic images and reviews. Our gorgeous new archive has allowed us to collate all of this in one easy to reach spot on the internet!
- News and Chat: From exclusive interviews with the stars of the shows, to Festival news and updates, this is the zone you need for keeping abreast of what’s going on in the world of Perth Festival of the Arts!
- Newsletter Sign Up: We’d love to stay in touch – sign up here and we promise to not share your data with anyone else, but instead to send you important updates, last minute ticket opportunities and much, much more!
Please do have a click through – we’d love to hear your feedback.