How to Book
Tickets for the 2021 Festival (Online Festival and Drive-in Cinema) are now on sale. Visit our WHAT'S ON page for details of events and click through to book.
Tickets for our Festival Drive-in Cinema and 'Online Festival' are now on sale.
All Festival tickets must be purchased online via our website in 2021. You must have an email address to buy tickets and to view the Online Festival.
Drive-in Cinema Tickets
To book tickets, visit the Drive-in Cinema event page and choose the film you'd like to book for. This will add the event to your basket. You can continue to browse the website and add 'Online Festival' events to your basket.
After clicking 'book', you can click 'view basket'. At the checkout, you will be asked to register your details; this creates your online customer account and allows us to finalise your purchase. You can log back in at any time and view your booking or book tickets for our Online Festival.
As we need your vehicle registration, contact details & consent regarding COVID-19 'test and protect' data sharing, please note that you cannot buy tickets for other vehicles/ households. Please ask friends or family travelling in a different vehicle to purchase their own tickets directly.
'Online Festival' Tickets
Tickets for the Online Festival as now on sale. You can buy tickets for an individual event(s) or a 'Pass' that gives access to a variety of online Festival events.
Unless you are already a Friend for 2021, you will be asked to register your details with us; this creates your online customer account and allows us to finalise your purchase. You will also need this account for viewing the 'Online Festival'.
Please note that your online viewing is tied to your customer account. Tickets are non-transferable to other people; friends or family must register for their own tickets.
Ticket Pricing Information
Tickets are £23 (includes £3 booking fee) per vehicle per film. Up to five members of your household can attend in one vehicle.
Online Festival - Early Bird Passes are on sale now!
Tickets for Classical Concerts and Esther Swift are £8 each or £5 for concerts in our 'Scotland Trending' series. Tickets for 'Symbiosis -Ross Ainslie, Ali Hutton & Friends' are £10 and give access to this special two-part concert. Each Event Page notes the price.
You can also purchase a 'Series Pass' or a 'Full Festival Pass' that gives access to multiple events and offers a multibuy discount. Early bird passes are on sale (offering multibuy discounts):
- £55 for the Full 'Online Festival' Early Bird Pass
- £45 for the Classical Concert Series Early Bird Pass (8 concerts)
- £18 for the Scotland Trending Series Early Bird Pass (6 concerts)
There are a number of free concerts in the programme but you must register for a ticket to view.
Bonus Events - Live talks/ Q&As with artists: All ticket and Festival pass holders must register seperately to access these free 'bonus' events which will take place via Zoom. Festival Friends will have priority booking.
- Tickets can only be purchased online via this website.
- Tickets for the Online Festival will enable access to individual events or multiple events via festival 'passes'. Access to view each Online Event is tied to the email address you provide when booking and cannot be shared with other people.
- Online Events can be viewed at the specific date/ time of broadcast and will remain available to catch-up on demand for a further 9 days. Where an individual event is only available for a limited period of time, this will be stated on the event page.
- All Festival tickets (for the Online Festival and the Drive-in Cinema) are non-transferable and non-refundable (*please see exceptions relating to COVID-19 below).
- *Should our Drive-in Cinema be unable to go ahead in May due to COVID-19 restrictions, the event will be postponed until early summer. Ticketholders would then have the choice to transfer their ticket to the new date or receive a refund. If you live in an area out-with Perth & Kinross and are affected by a localised COVID-19 travel restriction come the time of the event and cannot attend, please contact us regarding a ticket refund.
- NHS Test and Protect: On booking for the cinema, we will ask for your consent to share your name and contact details with NHS Scotland to support national COVID-19 'Test and Protect' measures. This data may be shared up to 21 days following the cinema screening in the event of an outbreak or if a number of new cases are tracked back to the event. Please note that your consent is required in order for you to buy a ticket and attend the event.
- Access to the Drive-in Cinema is by vehicle only. You must only attend with members of your household or extended household.
- If you feel unwell on the day of the Cinema and are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are waiting on a COVID-19 test result or have been a close contact of someone who is, or is suspected to be, COVID-19 positive, you must not come to the event.
- If you require a large vehicle space (for a campervan or motorhome) at the Drive-in Cinema, please indicate this on the booking form. These spaces are limited per show and will be at the rear of the grounds. The Festival Stewards will use their discretion to position taller cars such as SUVs or people carriers in the most appropriate space.
- Booking Fees: There is no booking fee for our Online Festival. Cinema Tickets include a £3 booking fee per ticket which goes to the Cinema operators, Indy Cinema Group.
If you have any ticket queries or need help with your online purchase, please email us at email@example.com