The Box Office is now closed for the Festival. It will reopen when our first shows go on sale on Monday 4 December at 12 noon for Festival Friends and Monday 11 December at 12 noon for the general public.
Box Office Details:The Festival's box office is operated by Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall/ Theatre). Open Monday to Saturday 10am - 4pm. Call 01738 621031 or book in person at Perth Theatre, Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5HZ.
To book online, find the event that you'd like to buy tickets for on the Festival website and click 'Buy Tickets'. This will take you to the box office website (run by Perth Theatre and Concert Hall). You will find all our ticketed events replicated on the box office website.
You will be asked to register with Perth Theatre and Concert Hall at the end of the transaction. This is required to finalise the purchase. You can register in advance of tickets going on sale to save time on the day. Visit Perth Theatre and Concert Hall Login to register in advance.
- Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability but please try to buy your ticket in advance.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for a different event.
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless an event is cancelled.
- We do not offer a waiting list for sold out events. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter as we will announce it here if tickets become available. Sometimes tickets holds are released in the last few days through an arrangement with the artist.
- Booking Fees: Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall/ Theatre) will charge a booking fee of £2.50 per ticket to cover processing costs. This applies to all payment types. Fees are waived for tickets priced £8.50 and under. The ticket price advertised by Perth Festival of the Arts is inclusive of the booking fee.
- Concessions: Registered Disabled, registered unemployed and students - £2 off or £3 off published ticket prices, where concessions are applicable (variable per event). Reduced price £5 tickets for Under 18s are indicated for individual events. For most events, carers go free when accompanying the person they care for.
- Friends Discount: Best Friends and Lifetime Friends of the Festival can enjoy 10% off multibuy tickets when purchasing for 3+ festival events (excludes free events and any individual events marked as being excluded from the discount). The discount can be used multiple times but only be applied to a single box office transaction (i.e. you must book for 3+ events at the same time).
Disabled Access and Facilities:
Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre are both designed to be disabled-friendly and have lift, induction loop hearing systems and staff who are trained to help. If you require a wheelchair space, please let the box office know when you are booking your tickets.
When you arrive
Opening times for the venue will vary. Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre open 60 minutes before events. Entry time to the auditorium will vary by show. For St John's Kirk and other churches, doors open 30 minutes before.
If you're attending as a group, arrive at the Concert Hall or Theatre together to make the most of the pre-event buzz and enjoy some drinks and snacks.
Your tickets will be check on arrival. If you booked online, please have a printed copy or a copy of the ticket on your phone to hand.
One you're here, please relax and enjoy your visit.