Box Office 01738 621031
The Festival Box Office opens for General Booking at 10am on Monday 27th March. The Friends of the Festival are booking this week.
Friends - If you haven't had an email or letter with the password for booking you may want to check that we have the right email address for you. Send your email address to email@example.com
How to book
• Telephone 01738 621031
• Online - Click here for all the booking links.You will be asked to register with Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall) at the end of the transaction. You need to do this to finalise the purchase.
• The Festival Box Office is at Perth Concert Hall, Mill Street and will be open from 10am
• Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded
• To cover their processing costs Horsecross Arts Ltd will add a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket on all tickets over £7.50 unless purchased in person by cash at the box office. For group bookings (5 or more tickets for one event) the booking fee only applies to the first 5 tickets.
Box Office Opening Hours
Perth Concert Hall- 10am - 6pm. If there is a show that evening it will be open to 7.45pm.
The Box Office is closed on Sundays except when there is a show in the evening. It will open two hours before the show starts.
Concessions - Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed, Students and Children under 16 - £2 off published ticket prices excluding English Touring Opera and Jools Holland.
Booking Fee - Horsecross Arts (The Box Office) will charge a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket to cover our processing costs. Fees are waived for tickets £7.50 and under and when tickets are purchased in person by cash at Perth Concert Hall box office. For group bookings (10 or more tickets for one event) the booking fee only applies to the first 5 tickets. Friends of the Festival do not have to pay some of the booking fees click on Friends tab for details.
We do not take returns, offer refunds or operate a waiting list. Exchanges may be possible to a performance of the same show only with at least 48 hours notice; a small fee may apply. We need the original tickets to do this.
Disabled Facilities - All the Festival’s venues can accommodate disabled persons. If you require a wheelchair space, please let the Box Office know when you are booking your tickets. Perth Theatre and St. John’s Kirk are both fitted with induction loop systems to assist the hard of hearing.