Box Office 01738 621031
The Festival Box Office is now open
Book online, by telephone or at the counter.
Box Office 01738 621031 Open 10am-6pm daily, closed Sunday
Visit Perth Concert Hall or Perth Theatre, both Mill Street, Perth.
How to book
• Telephone 01738 621031, The Box Office opens daily at 10am, not Sunday.
• BOOK ONLINE HERE - You will be asked to register with Horsecross Arts (Perth Concert Hall) at the end of the transaction. You need to do this to finalise the purchase.
• The Festival Box Office is at Perth Concert Hall and Perth Theatre both in Mill Street and will be open from 10am
• Tickets will be on sale at the door of events subject to availability
• Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded
• To cover their processing costs Horsecross Arts Ltd will add a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket on all tickets over £7.50.
Concessions - Registered Disabled, Registered Unemployed, Students and Children under 16 - £2 off published ticket prices excluding English Touring Opera and Jools Holland.
Booking Fee - Horsecross Arts (The Box Office) will charge a booking fee of £1.50 per ticket to cover our processing costs. Fees are waived for tickets £7.50 and under.
We do not take returns, offer refunds or operate a waiting list. Exchanges may be possible to a performance of the same show only with at least 48 hours notice; a small fee may apply. We need the original tickets to do this.
Disabled Facilities - All the Festival’s venues can accommodate disabled persons. If you require a wheelchair space, please let the Box Office know when you are booking your tickets. Perth Theatre and St. John’s Kirk are both fitted with induction loop systems to assist the hard of hearing.